This sensitive ultrasonic motion detector circuit uses a quartz crystal to lock the detector frequency for maximum stability and reliability.
All components, including the Xtal controlled oscillator, detector circuits and a pair of edge mounted ultrasonic transducers, are mounted on a single board. Only the power supply (PP3 battery clip provided) and Signal Out connections are required.
Detects motion up to 4-7m away. Sensitivity is adjustable. Red LED 'active' indicator. Signal Output (8.5Vdc) is capable of driving an external relay, buzzer or other low power circuit. Designed for indoor use.
- Transducer frequency 40KHZ
- Crystal lock, detector frequency for maximum stability and reliability
- Adjustable detection range or Sensitivity
- Detection range 4 TO 7 miters [Aprox]
- Motion Detect LED Indication
- Signal Output is capable of driving an external relay, buzzer or other low power circuit
- Designed for indoor use
- Working Voltage 9 to 12V DC
- Operating Current - 100MA (Aprox)
- Diode protection for reverse polarity connection of DC supply to the PCB
- Screw terminal Connector for Power Input and output Device to the PCB