Highly versatile microcontroller based Multi-Mode Timer featuring seven different timing operations including 4 Instant On modes, 2 Delayed On modes and a toggling (cyclical) mode that cover a good variety of applications. Crystal controlled circuit for accuracy.
Four timing periods are provided (1-255 seconds, 10-2550 seconds, 1-255 minutes or 10-2550 minutes).
Timing modes and delay ranges set using on-board DIP switches.
Trigger Inputs are opto-isolated. Triggering options include simple push button, electrically isolated voltage switching sources. Output is to a SPDT relay with NO, NC, C connections
Specifications & Features:
• Microcontroller based design for greater flexibility
• Crystal resonator based design for better accuracy
• Power and Relay On LED indicator
• Diode protection for reverse polarity connection of DC supply to the PCB
• Onboard regulator for regulated supply to the kit
• Screw terminal Block type connector for connecting supply, Trigger input and relay output to the PCB
• Operating Voltage = 12VDC (see text)
• Trigger Voltage = 6 ~ 80V (see text)
• Trigger Current = 5mA minimum; 75mA maximum (see text)
• Trigger Pulse Width = 20ms minimum
• Relay Contact Rating = 5A @ 240V AC/DC max.
• Timing Modes = 7 - (see text)
• Timing Ranges = 1-255 Seconds, 10-2550 Seconds, 1-255 minutes, 10-2550 minutes
• Operating current = 250ma (Aprox)