The regulated power supply accepts unregulated intputs from 7V to 15V DC and gives regulated output of 3.3V and 5V Suitable for projects which needs precise voltage to work. All outputs are brought to screw terminal and Header Pin.
Specifications & Features:
- Step down power module
- Input voltage: 7.5v - 15V DC
- Output voltage: 5V and 3.3V
- Output current: 1 Amp (5V) and 800ma (3.3V)
- Diode protection for reverse polarity connection of DC supply to the PCB
- Pwer On, Led indicator
- Heatsink for regulator IC (U1)
- Additional output pin header (J1, J2).
- DC Socket For Power Input (Center Positive)
- Screw terminal block type connector for connecting input / output supply