This kit will provide a regulated, variable 1.5 - 30V DC, 1.5A power supply from an unregulated input Using the popular three pin LM317T regulator. You can select any voltage between 1.5 to 30V DC using the onboard potentiometer.
Either AC (24V maximum) or DC input (35V DC maximum) can be connected to the kit via the terminal block. The input voltage can be from either a transformer or unregulated DC Adopter.
The input voltage needs to be 2-3V above the required output voltage for proper operation and with a current rating sufficient for the current to be drawn which is a maximum of 1.5A.
The kit is supplied with a heatsink, 3A bridge rectifier, smoothing capacitors, potentiometer, input/output screw terminal blocks and Power LED Indicator.
Specifications & Features:
- Input voltage = 5V ~ 24V AC or 5V to 35V DC
- Variable Output voltage = 1.5V to 30V DC
- Voltage loss = 2.5V
- Output current: 1.5A max
- Onboard bridge rectifier
- Power On LED indicator
- AC or DC input voltage. Can be used with transformer or AC/DC adaptor.
- Screw terminal block Connector for connecting input / output supply
- Output reverse polarity and back-voltage protection
- On board heatsink for Regulator IC
- Low noise (uses linear regulator)