These days’ most audio systems come with remote controllers. However, no such facilities are provided for normal audio amplifiers. This Kits presents an infrared (IR) remote-controlled digital audio processor. It is based on a micro controller and can be used with any Philips compatible full-function IR remote control. This Audio processor has enhanced features and can be easily customized to meet individual requirements, as it is programmable.
- Provision for four stereo input channels and one stereo output.
- Bass, midrange, treble, mute and Balance control.
- Full Function keys on board for audio amplifier control.
- All settings stored on the EEPROM.
- Settings displayed on two 10 light emitting diode (LED)
- Infrared operated from commercial hand-held infrared remote
- Long range (>15m) operation
- On board power LED indicator
- Remote Control Transmitter: 3V (2 x AA Batteries)
- Receiver is 12V DC operated (500ma Aprox)
If you need extra or replacement transmitters please see our RC5 Infra-Red Remote Control (Transmitter)
NOTE: The remote shown in picture is for reference only. The remote model or Color may vary depending upon stock.